“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” - Coco Chanel

3.16.2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Tara:)

happy birthday Pictures, Images and Photos


Those very candles were on Tara's cake last evening. We celebrated out back under my pergola. I set an incredibly beautiful table, well it was! We dined on lo mien with veggies and chicken. Then ended with good ole' birthday cake. (Tara left the thing here and I can't stop nibbling on it. Grrrrrr.) The evening was perfect. My candlelier was glowing as were my lanterns. Jazz greats crooned to us.

Happy Birthday dear sister. Simply put, I love you.

(Hello all. Forgive my absence. Life intruded but hopefully I'll soom be back on track and faithfully blogging. I've missed you all=).

No comments: