“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” - Coco Chanel

8.10.2009

Smiles Anyone?

Photobucket

Those are my tears. Blue today, school started and I no longer have children school age. They are grown and for now 2 of the 3 are living in different states. In Nashville last week I spent sporadic time with all three. Leaving them alwaysalwaysalways makes me blue.

So, I surfed blogs for inspiration, happiness. Foolish I know, but finding pictures that are awe-inspiring help.

Photobucket

I want to drive this car to this picnic. I picture my 3 and Jen there with me. We all have new books we are dying to crack the covers on. I have plenty blankets and pillows for us to stretch out on.

Silly I know. Just looking for smiles. Think that car and a picnic will help?

No comments: