“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” - Coco Chanel

5.12.2010

Shiny Floors Anyone?

Photobucket
(via)


Until I found this picture, I had no idea that I LOVED shiny floors. This shot knocks my socks off. Look at those turquoise velvet chairs. Notice the softer version of turquoise on the wall reflected in the mirror? Or is that even a mirror? Ohhhhhh, I don't care. It's ALL flippin' gorgeous. Of course a hotel staff is what it would take to keep this spotless. And therein lies the answer. The Greenbriar.

No doubt, an extrovert imagined up this room.

So. I've decided. Oh yeah. I want shiny floors.

1 comment:

da coach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.