“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” - Coco Chanel

2.01.2009

Volcano...from Anthropologie

Photobucket

This is my present, to me, to celebrate Tyler's birth...day. I know I know. But I deserve a present! I did good rearing him! Every time I have crossed the threshold of that store I've carried one around. I walk past the display where one is always burning and I draw a deep breath. Speaking of displays, no one holds a candle to these stores. Ha. Like my pun? I am absolutely on overload with each visit. It's more than a lowly, design-hungry mortal can bear. I overdose.

Knowledge that anyone who walks in my back door will ask "What's that I smell?" is a deciding factor. A book or some funky kitchen item usually takes precedence. Not this time. (Truth is the red jar did me in. They usually only come in cobalt blue.) Good marketing move all you Anthro marketers.

Volcano from Anthropologie. Oh yeah baby. That's reason enough to plan some entertaining.

1 comment:

Brandy Rose said...

I've had one in my house since I discovered the scent's existence. Now a red one sits inside my diningroom. It is truly the most divine smell. LoVe it - LoVe Anthro.