“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” - Coco Chanel

3.07.2010

Fabulous Faces

I love gloves, scarves, sweaters, boots (oh Lord I LOVE boots), tights, fur stoles, fur collared coats, velvet, hats, outdoor firepits, snow...you get the picture.

Photobucket


But I'm drowning in desire for Spring. Two birds have been killed with one stone on this blog post. Fabulous Faces and to-die-for Spring attire.

The most debonair Chuck Bass and the prissy Blair Waldorf epitomize my idea of Spring in the above image. I want floaty georgette, straw hats, bathing suits, convertible rides, linen shifts, sexy sandals and seer sucker suits on men. And I CAN'T WAIT! I want to entertain out back with the sun toasting me. I want frozen drinks with pineapple garnish. I want blooming anything anywhere!

Spring, oh Spring, you have teased me unmercifully for the last two days. Please come and stay awhile...

No comments: