“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” - Coco Chanel

3.10.2010

A Journey



If you are familiar with me via FB, twitter, Woodlawn Church, lunch partner, or a cousin, you are aware my daughter is in Ireland. How sweet it is for your child to love and do the things you've aspired to all your life.

The above video made my heart hurt. I'm ready for a new journey. I want to pack my bags and go. My favorite days on a journey are those when there are no plans. The times when I am wondering and absorbing the culture of another place, and more often than not another "time".

Watch (go full screen by all means) and let your mind wander to your next...journey.

No comments: