“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” - Coco Chanel

3.10.2010

Fabulous Faces

Photobucket


Never has there been an 80-something year old man as elegantly beautiful. The luck of the stars was with me recently as I was able to see him in concert at the Beau Rivage. I've obsessed (for lack of better word) over this gentleman for as long as I can remember. And to be frank, was terrified he would pass away before I got to see him in person. Whew!

We arrived only to find 4 people from our fair city also sitting on our row. We live 2 hours North, but the fact that it was people who had played important roles in helping shape the artistic lives of my children made it special. The middle school and high school band directors, along with the producer/director of our yearly high school musical all sat close.

Tony Bennett. Need I say more?

No comments: