“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” - Coco Chanel

11.02.2008

Photobucket

Thank you, Mark...


You have possibly given me the gift of the century.

While attending an incredibly beautiful wedding in Saint Francisville, Louisiana on Saturday (blog forthcoming), my friend Mark says" I looked back, saw tears, and I told them, we'll get a blog from this!"

Sometimes I feel as if I am talking to the wall when posting. Other times, it's for my sanity. Then the time comes when I seriously want to know I'm making a difference. Saturday was validation that warmed my soul. Mark told me of sitting at his desk wiping a tear from one of my posts. He relayed to me how the subject of one blog had given him the boldness to respond to something negative that happened in his life.

I, being human like you, crave knowing that ever so often something said speaks to you. Feel free to comment or email. And if you haven't, subscribe. You'll receive an email notifying you of new posts. I am honored to have your readership.

Mark, my swelled head is your fault. But please, all of you, do share my blog web address with 10 people today.

You'll receive a $1000 shopping spree at Target just for sharing! hehe...

No comments: