“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” - Coco Chanel

1.17.2009

My Life is Changed...(nothing spiritual=)

Photobucket

How sad is it that my new pillow is what I am referring to? Don't give me some cock and bull story about it having to do with the number of birthdays I've celebrated. That has nothing to do with it! This pillow is "heaven" made of foam. If you are familiar with Tempur-Pedic, you know they make mattresses (a dream that I will own one day) and pillows. I now have half of the original dream. Well, if you call a pillow half. I slept on a Tempur-Pedic mattress at my cousin Rhonda's home last year. I admit that I've always had reservations about these. My thought process was that "memory foam" would awaken me each time I changed sleeping positions. Not so. I was amazed. So I treated myself to a pillow. Kohl's stocks them. Go on. Treat yourself. It's SO worth it.

Now if only Dirt Cheap would get a shipment of these mattresses I'd be set for life.

No comments: