“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” - Coco Chanel

1.10.2009

Oh Wow.

Photobucket
Nicholas Haslam

I love blue.
I love crisp, high count, white bedding.
I love mirrored pieces.
I love matching chests for bedside tables.
I love wall mounted reading lamps.
I love oddly shaped headboards.
I love a good reading chair w/ottoman in a bedroom.
I love symmetrical bedsides.
I love dark walls.
I love proof 2 forms of bedside lighting works.
Simply, I LOVE everything about this bedroom.
(Except the plaid on the bench.=)
Then, I'd add a to die for chandelier.
May I spend the night?

No comments: